Labels

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Coffee with Maznah in Mid Valley - 2012

After the trip to Sunway Lagoon in 2010, we visited their house that they just move in to offer some opinion on their proposed house renovation. Shortly after, we left for family vacation to Seoul. As soon as we came back, I was ready to travel again for my new assignment in New Delhi project. After many moons of not seeing her, we met at Mid Valley for coffee to catch up those long lost period. It was on 20th February 2012, a date at the Starbucks Mid Valley.


My good friend, Lady Gaga twin was always looking gorgeous and radiant. Being an ex-stewardess she really know how to carry herself well. At this point she was serious on her business, specializing in party event management. Her expertise was in children's birthday party having had sufficient experience managing fews in Karachi. I was so proud of her as she had a new group of friends in the business. Ainnie was tag along sometimes though she too was busy with looking after Saera. I forgot to mention that Ainnie and family has also return back to Kuala Lumpur.

She posed with my new Gucci
We shared a lot of common interest in handbags, shoes, branded stuff, including the shades. Fikri just bought her a new Rayban shade and I got myself a Salvatore Ferragamo shade. We exchanged our shades that day because I was so in love with hers but she did not really like my shade (we were different by 7 years of age, so, I was trying hard to be in her world..bhahahaa).

Those happy days
If I were given a second chance, I would have send her all my Ferragamo, Gucci, Channel, Burberry, Mulberry, Louis Vuitton handbags for her to use it whenever she wanted to. I knew, she would have done the same for me. Looking back, those material things are no longer a precious item that you would value in comparison with a sincere friendship or the memory that we had during our 5 years together as a close friend.

Both busied on I-pad 2
But I hope, Schamil and my children's will get in touch once in a while, to stay in regular contacts just for the sake of their mothers special friendship. Must keep it close to the heart, for whatever its worthy.

The bangles that I gave her from India


No comments: