Labels

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Chasing sunrise along LPT Highway

We were on family vacation on 2016 4th day of eid where my family has booked a 3 days and 2 nights stay at Arwana Perhentian Eco Resort & Beach Chalet. Yes, Perhentian Island finally .... which according to my friend as his family best vacation ever. I have many long overdue travelogue post of my travels after the 4th leg of Train Rides. Time and other commitments forbid my concentration of writing at present moment. I will do so after August, I hope, after the August exam fever subside. Not to leave any July entry empty, I would like to share some beautiful moments of chasing sunrise while travelling by car on the road along Lebuh Raya Pantai Timur, East Coast Expressway or best known as LPT to locals. 5 of us in 2 separate cars were speeding (due to less traffic on the road) to enable us to be in time for Syahirah who arrived at Kuala Terengganu Airport from Sepang airport. She was scheduled to arrive at 8.05am on 9th July 2016. The first photo was snapped at 6.50 am and the last 1 was at 7.41 am where hubby and I were dreaming to own a property with that view in mind. Yeah, no one can stop one from dreaming "BIG" right? Well, hope it's not to late to wish those who celebrating "Happy Eid Mubarak".















No comments: