Labels

Monday, June 3, 2013

Faces of Thailand

Entry date: 3rd June 2013



I sincerely miss my blog and was wondering what had happen after no updates for the last 1 week. Surprisingly that there's still a reader who frequently visit though I had only 11 entries in the month of May 2013. Thank you guys, it keep me motivated to write and do not stop half way.



Well, many of you must be wondering where I was. I've been to Thailand by train, following my big ambition to travel earthbound via train, ferry, boat and/or bus ride connecting throughout Asia and perhaps to Europe. The beginning of my trip was when I took the first train ride back to home town with beloved hubby in March 2013, click  "Train KL-Kelantan".



The 2nd train ride, being named as "Ist leg of the race" was with my friend, Anne. It was wonderful to have a friend who is willing to accompany me on the adventurous trip without any assistance of the travel agent. We made all necessary booking our self. I must tell you guys that Anne is an amazing lady. I'm going to write about her some day.



In the meantime, I wish to share various photos that I adored much, especially of the elderly faces of the Thais that I met during my trip. Capturing their faces and sharing with all is truly a joy.


Again, thank you for visiting my page. Love you all :)

3 comments:

Omong Mak Long..... said...

Hello sister, How are you? I am wondering if you could tell us more on the train ride to Thailand. i am thinking of taking a short train ride from KL to north part of Malaysia while I am there in August.

Omong Mak Long..... said...

Hello Wana, how are you? I am wondering if you could tell us more about your train ride to Thailand. I am thinking of taking a short visit myself to the north by train from KL.

Aswana said...

Hi kak misah.. I have written the experience separately about it. But, I can always email you the details of our itinerary and places of interest should you wish to follow our trip. Call me, 012-6935168 <3