Labels

Monday, October 19, 2015

Lovely garden in Marken, Amsterdam countryside

One of the thing that I enjoyed much during a trip abroad is to peak inside the local's garden. While strolling towards the direction of where the shoes factory are in Volendam, a countryside of Amsterdam, we happened to walk by a rows of a green house. One of them, has a lovely garden where the external wall facing their beautiful was decorated with butterflies, ducks beside lovely autumn flowers. I hope the owner would not mind that I share them with you in my blog. I do not see any owners outside or anywhere near that I can get permission off. My apology if the owner's garden is offended if I'm sharing them without her or his blessing.

Those butterflies are stuck in my heart forever














No comments: