Labels

Saturday, May 9, 2015

100 days of Happiness - Day 91 to 100

For the last 10 days of my 100 days of happiness project, I wish to copy some of the goodbye notes from Athena, from Leicester, England, who died of bone cancer on her 13th birthday.

"Happiness depends upon ourselves. 
Maybe it's not about the happy ending, maybe it's about the story.
The purpose of life if a life of purpose. 
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
Happiness is a direction not a destination. 
Thank you for existing. Be happy, be free, believe, forever young.
You know my name, not my story. You have heard what I've done, but not what I've been through. Love is like a glass, looks so lovely,but it's easy to shatter.
Every day is special, so make the most of it. You could get a life-ending illness tomorrow so make the most of every day. Life is only bad if you make it bad.
Love is rare, life is strange, nothing lasts and people change. 
Life is a game for everyone but love is the only prize.
If someone loves you then they wouldn't let you slip away no matter how hard the situation is. Remember that life is full of ups and downs, without the downs the ups don't mean anything.
I'm waiting to fall in love with someone I can open my heart to.
Love is not about who you can see spending your future with. 
It's about who you cant's see spending your life without.
There is no reason to cry, because I know you'll be by my side."

Day 91 of happiness: Me at my pizza party yesterday. In search for a last place to retire. May Allah open up a bless path for me on Monday. I have my faith only for You, Allah  #100daysofhappiness #workinglife — at Bdr Tun Hussein Onn, Cheras.

Day 91 and 92 were about me moving from 1 chapter to another chapter seeking for a final place that I can certify deep within, a retirement work place. It was an awkward moment (as I did not really feel the honesty nor a good heart in those who throw a farewell party for me a day before), hence, I throw them a Pizza Party to them. And this time, I did it with sincere gesture, good faith to record only a good memory as remembrance. We enjoyed the pizza party in a board room until extended lunch break. Wan took a photo of me and Fizza (above), whilst I snapped the view outside my work station in the present office. I'm moving out to a permanent office, hopefully in 1st June 2015.

Day 92 of happiness: My view for the next few weeks till the permanent place. Bless #100daysofhappiness — at Menara Gamuda @ PJ Trade Center.

I posted a memory lane in Taj Mahal on 22nd April 2015, a blog entry that I made in March 2013 that you may read in attached link, Agra, India. I landed in India for the first for touring purpose in Delhi, Jaipur and Agra in 2009, not knowing that I would return 2 years later to work and stay for 2 years. All time spent in India was fabulous. India has taught me lessons for my actions, the pain of suffering and the understanding that Allah has always open His door for me and for all of us. He never gave you up. So, don't give up your faith and hopes as good things shall await so long you have an acceptable obedience and patience. Allah shall grant you enlightenment and courage, like what He has given me.  

Day 93 of happiness: Taj Mahal, 1of the wonder of the world. The whole place is an eternal lover story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal. To record a photo visit with the majestic place on 4th July 2009 brought so much contentment  #100daysofhappiness #throwback#traveldiary

I was exploring Empire Damansara outlet for lunch, alone when I spotted an Australia brand shoes, Aussilia. So unfortunate that I did not bring enough cash nor a credit card that day. The shoes are all very comfy and funky in looks. Since 24th April 2015 marked our 24 years wedding anniversary, hubby was more than happy to give me RM200 so that I could buy 2 pairs of shoes in vibrant colors on 23rd April 2015. These days, I realized how much I have change. Every little things are more meaningful and enjoyable.You may do so too, just challenged yourself to take a little step to change and look life at a hindsight and in a beautiful manner. Life is indeed a journey, not a pain.

Day 94 of happiness: On our wedding anniversary, 24yrs of marriage, hubby gave me RM250 to buy 2 pairs of shoes. Thanks hubs, love you loads. June 2010, Singapore Zoo. #100daysofhappiness#throwback #traveldiary #24yoanniversary

As for day 95, I was sharing a photo of me and the stupas in Borobudur Temple on 24th April 2015, that Nasrul, hubby and I visited in June 2009, a month before I first landed in India. It was supposed to be our third honeymoon, but we took Nasrul along to spice up our life. You may read about all our adventures and places we've been at in 3 entries of Jogjakarta. Take note of the happiness quote that came with the photo.

Day 95 of happiness: A jovial photo marked at the Stupas of Borobudur, Jogjakarta in June 2009. Be happy.. not because everything is good but because you can see the good in everything #100daysofhappiness #throwback #traveldiary — at Menara Gamuda @ PJ Trade Center.

Seoul is another place that my family and I promised to return. We adored and loves the city that we visited in early 2011. I wrote about our trip when I started to pick-up my blog seriously. I was writing about our adventure in my lonely apartment in Vijayawada in November 2012, a month before I returned permanently to Malaysia. It was a special entries and a comfort zone pacifying my anger and despair being alone in a foreign city surrounded by foreign people. Do read them in case you have not check it out yet at the attached link, Korea.

Day 96 of happiness: Taking photos is 1 of the hobby that I'm passionate about. It gave record to all places that I've been at. At this point, I owe everything to Him, who had granted and still giving so much content . Alhamduliilah, SubhanAllah, Allahuakbar. Gyeongbok Palace, Seoul, March 2010. #100daysofhappiness#throwback #traveldiary

My friends and I were having class on 25th April 2015 when a sad incident of a butterfly flew and landed on my index finger. It never happened to me before and I felt special. Zaharah said it was normal as the true fact is, that butterfly is dying. It's time for him to rest in peace. Muslim's believe that animal will turn to dust when they died. And we, human, will either be in heaven or hell.

Day 97 of happiness: Having lots of thought about the butterfly that rest on my finger on Saturday. It stayed obediently still until I laid it at a green leaf hopping it would rest in peace. I felt lucky but Zaharah said the butterfly is dying. That's why it landed in my hand. Heaven is too far for me to reach, but I wish Allah will somehow allow me to rest with all my beloved pets & butterflies ... #100daysofhappiness #missinglola#missingmickey #missingmaya — at Menara Gamuda @ PJ Trade Center.

Just take a guess of what did I do during my free time during those 2 years working in India? I was actually aiming to visit all important temples in India as listed the World Heritage Site. For those who has read and follow my blog would know that I have managed to admire them in person at least a third of those beautiful places, except Khajuraho and Sun Temple. Should I stay a little longer, I would have covered maybe half out of 32 list of world heritage site in India.  I provide link to List of World Heritage Sites in India in case any of you might have similar interest. No matter what happened in the past, I have no regret as I have eaten my share of the cakes.

Day 98 of happiness: A fine memory lane while touring India in 2011-2012. Badami Caves in Karnataka State, India was on my list, visited in October 2012, an awesome place to visit. How would I not be thankful?  #100daysofhappiness #throwback #traveldiary

Most people likes to travel, either alone, with friends or with family. From my experiences, traveling alone is the best as you have less worries to care about your traveling partner. More freedom to do what you wishes to do, except, when you desperately need your photo in those places you visited. You have no other choices but to approach stranger to help you with that. I have no issue traveling with Anne, but no more with siblings in future trip. As for traveling with family, to me it's the best though there were many grudges. We went for family's holiday in Christmas, you may read them here, Jakarta in 2013 to meet a dear friend. Rest assured, traveling with family require much laid back, patience and a need to control everyone's emotion for not ruining their mood, else it would just ruin the holiday. Anyway, some says that the world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. 

Day 99 of happiness: The most happiest moment in a person's life was the quality time spent with the family, a true happiness. Family vacation, December 2013, Indonesia. #100daysofhappiness #throwback#traveldiary — at Menara Gamuda @ PJ Trade Center

This was the last photo of the 100 days of Happiness, my blog, which became something so important to me. Coming here, checking every time, feels like home. It is here that I have spent most of my time with, important than any of my girlfriends or distance family, nephew or nieces. I'm writing, trying to improve my vocabulary, finding new interesting words every time I feel like I I want to. My english is becoming better these days, it boost my confidence level. Just to share here, I have passed with good marks, 89 out of 100 in English Placement Test that all middle management and senior management had to sit in the office. I'm glad as much as I will stay content for the rest of my life chasing only happiness. Wishing that everyone may find the same happiness that I currently have deep inside me. Be good to yourself and to others, as Allah shall be good to you, an angel is looking 24 hours for you... Just feel their loves and presence! 

Day 100 of happiness: My blog achieved 100 thousand page reviews as of end April 2015 after actively writing 2.5 yrs ago. Patience is virtue. I grab a lot of contentment by taking time to do things of what I like best. The 100 days happiness project is for the blog, peace #100daysofhappiness #aswana-cliche.blogspot.com — at Bdr Tun Hussein Onn, Cheras.



No comments: