Labels

Sunday, November 11, 2012

What I do & Where I live now

My diary: 11th November 2012

I was miserable lately at work, since the 1st week of October 2012, when humans emotion leading to some un-professionalism etiquette at work made myself felt really fragile. Sigh. I should be accepting the facts that nothing come easy in life. You cant have everything in your favour, that people will listen to your thought nor your children's will always agree with what you do. I too miserable when my daughter question me about my parenting style. Gosh, how much it hurts. The cut is too deep. Thereafter, I sought a words of wisdom from Kahlil Gibran when he speaks about children "You may give them your love but not your thoughts, for they have their own thoughts".


Back to what I do, I am at present the Concessionaire Project team Leader (PTL) for Vijayawada-Chilakaluripet 82.5km toll road. The project supposed to be completed last year, end October 2011. It was a complicated and difficult assignment as the company that I work for had assigned the task to 3 previous PTL before me. They are all gone and I inherited the difficulties since January 2012 till now. Being a lady, it make things a little bit challenging for my Client. However, they finally accepted my presence and we are all working in peace having the same target in mind, to complete the job in teamwork.



This morning, after Fajr prayer, I was weeping in bed seeking guidance and strength from Almighty. Suddenly I recalled my conversation with my husband last night. He advised me to let go of the work stress when I got home. Ignored them all, he said. Do anything that you like, reading, writing about your work... and I said, NO, NO.. I'm not able to write anything about my works though they are the most precious thing in my life, my real passion and my interest. You have plentiful talent, he said. The photography is 1 of them.


Yeah, I couldn't agree more. My life is indeed full of bless. I decided to make coffee and oats for breakfast. Seriously thinking of taking few shots of the birds that I saw everyday on my way to work. Such a marvellous idea! After the sun has risen, pretty accurate for natural lighting, I was ready. I slowly walked and enjoyed morning weather. Really2 nice. The apartment built by our company, Rain Tree Park Dwaraka Krishna seated at Km 419 @ 18km where our road projects starting chainage, i.e. from Vijayawada city.


I found the above pumpkin flowers growing wild by the road side. Hmm.. was thinking to pick the young leaves for cooking afterwards. It's beautiful isnt' it?



More wild flowers during a short walks. My heart fill with joy and I thank God that I came out from my weeping bed to enjoy His creation.



However, when I reached the spot, I was a bit annoyed for not taking along my long distance lenses as the birds seem far away for me to catch a good spot from where I stand. It's too far. Below photo was my best shot of them.


Maybe I should come back tomorrow morning. The water at RTPDK nurseries was stagnated after the Neelam Cyclone hit Andhra Pradesh from 30th October till 4th November 2012. Due to poor drainage,  the smelly water is still there till now. The birds came to enjoy the water, else they would not be here.


On my way back, I saw below tiny creature who frequently entered my apartment. Poor little fellow, trying running away from my camera, shying. I planned to crop his photo using Picasa. A famous photographer from Malaysia, Eddie said that he spend hours in the studio editing his pictures, I should do the same. See the result, not bad :)


The last stop before heading back was to shoot my apartment where I stay, Maple Block, from a sports centre and beautiful pond. We have courts for tennis, badminton, basketball, skateboard and cricket for the community to use. Not bad huh!



My mentor and my hubby used to advice me to take my hobby seriously. Concentrate on 1 thing rather than many thing. On this, I questioned them back, what will I do? (oshgoshBgosh... Am I again singing que sera sera)... Please, please, I'm not a teenage girl anymore. I should know what I want to do. The list that I should decide deeply are:-
  1. Serious blogger
  2. Photographer
  3. Taking Master in Construction Law from distant learning
  4. Cooking
  5. Dancing
  6. Learning arts
Indeed, I will have to be certain what I will give priority. So many things to do now :)

No comments: