Labels

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gerber Daisy

On 22nd September 2012, I invited my fellow Malaysian for dinner at my place. Second important thing that cross my mind during preparation day was to decorate my apartment with lots of flowers just to cheer everyone up.


I decided to go for Gerber Daisy and a dozen of Pink Roses to match my new vase. Deepika helped me to purchase them from Guntur Flower Market.

Yellow Gerber Daisy
Orange Gerber Daisy
Pink Gerber Daisy
My dining area looks exactly how I pictured them when I plan for the dinner.
...and a cosy area where I use to lying down, reading while listening to birds singing outside the corridor, my peaceful cosy area...
The last photo of white Gerber Daisy on its 7th day inside the vase that beautify my bedroom!
My assignment is ending on 30th November 2012. It's gonna be hard to leave my apartment, 129 of Rain Tree Park Dwaraka Krishna where I spent lots of peaceful time alone, enjoying my freedom away from my family and friends :(

No comments: