Labels

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nasrul is growing taller and taller!

2005 till 2012

My boy, the youngest and the apple of my eye is slowly turning into a fine young man.  How I wish that he stopped growing and still be my little baby. It was an insane wish as he waits for no one and leaving me speechless day by day.

May 2005, hubby still can carry him on his shoulder. Our baby is still a baby though he is turning 7 years old at the time this photo was taken (Bali, Indonesia).


December 2005, a cheerful face when we visited Safari Bangkok, Thailand


December 2006, at this time nobody can stop him running everywhere. He doesnt like his picture being taken because he just wanted to run around. China and Hongkong is the 3rd and 4th country that he visited.




December 2007, when we visited Thatta, the oldest civilsation of Indus Valley. He shifted to be with me in Karachi, where I worked at that time.


June 2008, when we were in Greece and Qatar (Doha), his 6th & 7th country that he visited during his 1st summer vacation in Karachi.




June 2009, summer vacation in Malaysia and Jogjakarta, Indonesia. It was supposed to be my 3rd honeymoon but thinking of miserably we are without him, we took him along.


June 2010, a memorable visit to Singapore, the 8th country in his list.


March 2011, our family vacation in Seoul. Already a teenager at this juncture, a Justin Bieber's fever!


December 2011, a vacation during end year school break in India. A 10th pit stop visiting Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Delhi, Shimla, Kulu & Manali.


August 2012. He has outgrown me by now. Taller than his mother, a real teenager. The photo was captured during my youngest brother marriage in Kelantan.


My wish is for Nasrul, 15 yrs old net by 25th December 2012 to remember good values of life and becoming a pious man 1 day. InsyaAllah. My prayer is always be with you, my son. I always love you.

No comments: