Labels

Sunday, November 22, 2015

A sweet celebration at Rimba & Rusa

Today, 22nd November 2015 my lovely niece Munirah had a special request to celebrate her excellent  achievement in her last year of secondary school by scoring all subjects straight A's. The whole family and I felt so much contentment with what she had achieve. Her family wishes to take take her out for a nice meal, and she chose rumba & rusa by wonder milk restaurant plus me, her aunty to be invited. I have heard about this beautiful cafe painted and decorated in tiffany blue and white from few Instagram members. They have a lovely restaurant in Sunway Nexis, Kota Damansara on Ground Floor. A clever choice to open a cafe in this area as it is located at the most strategic corner spot with lots of potted green plant outside, suited the name "rimba" means jungle and "rusa" which means deer. I'm not going to write more about the place as it's being famously search by many peoples. They have varieties of menu in the house, which I managed to share in this entry of what we have tasted today. My sisters family has been in this place before, but it was my first time there. I instantly likes everything about this place, hence, it will be many more return in the future.

A lovely deco mousse dessert ordered by Munirah

Lychee Mint Iced, most recommended

Soft crab spaghetti

Chicken and chic peas

Alio Oglio spaghetti

Spicy seafood spaghetti


A must try creme brule

Bread pudding with vanilla ice cream on top

Machiato

Cafe latte with aftermath bread pudding

A happy & proud girl, Munirah with 5A's

A great day with them

No comments: