Labels

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A letter from Nazhif

I just open this morning the letter that Nazhif left before he boarded the plane at 0945 yesterday morning. He wrote this;

Dear Family,

First of all, I would like to say thank you so much for sending me to the airport and to papa and mama, thank you for sending me to Scotland.


Dear Papa,

Thank you for being the most awesome and understanding father to a son. You always have been there to buy all the stuff that I requested. Papa, I hope you manage to finish our dream house in 1-3 years time. Knowing you work so hard makes me wanted to achieve more. During my time in GMI, one of my key motivation to success was you. I am so proud of you started off from extending (your business) to building a bungalow house now. Super proud of you.


Dear Mama,

All my life, I had look up to you as a role model. All my life I wanted to beat your success, knowing you as a women in a men's world achieving so much things make me wanted to achieve and doing well in whatever I do in studies or working. I hope 1 day, you could tell me that you are proud of me and I hope to do well in my studies because I don't even want to make you disappointed like you did during my SPM time. I still remember how disappointed you were, and I promised myself since then to always work hard to make you proud of me. I am so proud to be your son. Sorry for being ungrateful, stubborn, always picking up a fight with you. I really hate when we fight. I felt such a bad son. Sorry for all the fight that we had gone through. Without you, this dream of mine going to UK wouldn't be possible. Thank you for being such an amazing mother. I love you always ma.


Dear Kakak,

Tolonglah jaga kereta (please look after your car), please be more responsible. You have been in so many hardship. I am still proud to call you a sister even without .....,  lol. I will miss our movie time and also the time when you suddenly came into my room to have a chat.

Dear Naim,

I wish you all the best in life. Thank you for being such an awesome brother. I hope you will succeed in modelling and in whatever you do. Thank you for being such a good brother. I really am proud of what you have become. Thank you bro, all the best. See you soon.


Dear Nasrul,

Adik, even though I always bully you, deep down it hurt me when I make you mad. Thank you for all the thing that you have helped. Good luck in MSU and please focus on your study. Make our parents proud of you.

Lastly, please listen to Altimet feat Tomok song "Aku Tahu". I dedicated this song to my beautiful, loving and supportive family.


Dear Nazhif,

We wish you a happy journey and best endeavor in coping up a life as a foreigner and a student. We love you always.. xoxo


No comments: