Labels

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Quran & The Zabur (Psalm)



The following verse crafted in Humayun' tomb, it’s a word of Allah resound like a poet close within my heart, so soft, so touching, so bliss!

An-Nur, 24:35 (the verse from Allah to Prophet Muhammad)
Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth;
The Lamp enclosed in Glass;
The glass as it was a brilliant star;
Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh (approaching) luminous, though fire scarce touched it;
Light upon Light! Allah doth (does) guide whom He will to His Light;
Allah doth set forth Parables for men;
and Allah doth know all things...

Prakasam Bridge, Vijayawada

There were 5 books of Psalm and along own personal research from the translation of KJV, I fall in love with a great prayer by Prophet David and his musician in bringing loves and compassions closer to the monotheist heart

Zabur @ Psalm 4 (a prayer to Allah by Prophet Daud):

Answer me when I call, God of my righteousness;
Give me relief from my distress;
Have mercy on me, and hear my prayer;
You sons of men, how long shall Allah glory be turned into dishonor?
Will you love vanity, and seek after falsehood?
Selah (take moments to istikharah)
But know that Allah has set apart for himself him who is godly;
Allah will hear when I call to him;
Stand in awe, and don’t sin;
Search your own heart on your bed, and be still;
Selah
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness;
Put your trust in Allah;
Many say, “Who will show us any good?”
Allah, let the light of your face shine on us;
You have put gladness in my heart,
more than when their grain and their new wine are increased;
In peace I will both lay myself down and sleep,
for you, Allah alone, make me live in safety

Remarks:
  • according to Thesaurus dictionary, verse is a poetry @ rhyme
  • wine, during Prophet Muhammad’s time, he prohibit muslims from any forms of drinks/food that will made man loose his mind.. and the flowing river (which relates to bridges photo in this note) is when Allah describe Heavan in the Holy Book.

No comments: