Labels

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Photography in Karachi, 16th May 2013

I've been away for few days, attending business meetings in Karachi. It was my first trip to Karachi from Kuala Lumpur in 2013. I was happy with the trip though my sleeps was pretty much disturb due to time difference and jet lag. 

The homeless guy wandering around at Light House street

I managed to collect a year business visa, multiple entry, from High Commission of Pakistan located in Jalan Ampang on Monday afternoon, 13th May 2013 after successfully submitted a completed form that morning. Airline ticket was booked and confirmed thereafter. 

Chai (tea) @ Doodpathi time at early morning

Emirates flight, B777-300 was an hour delayed on 14th May 2013 as 1 of the runaway was closed for maintenance by KLIA management. We departed at 11.10am and had to ques for a while in Dubai Airport as the same thing also happened in Terminal 3. It was less than an hour for the next connecting Emirates flight to Karachi, thus, I walked like a mad person not wanting to miss a flight.

Labourer for hire at Tin Talwar

I finally reached Jinnah International Airport at around 6.30pm local Karachi time @ 9.30pm Malaysia time, thus concluded a 12 hours journey from KL to Karachi via Dubai. As we were late, we decided to went straight from Airport for our dinner appointment with Malaysian Consulate General and his lovely wife at Oakra Restaurant, in 10th Street of Zamzama. 

Milk man at KPT flyover

The food was excellent but the get together with a lovely couple was even great. I always love having their company whenever I was in town. 

Groups of Jahangir Kothari Park worker's who refused to open gate for me to take pictures

After we were done with the discussions and meetings, I was quite happy to proceed with my personal plan, taking photos in Karachi city to recapture all loses photo that I took since 2007-2011. I wish to share some of them in here as a teaser.


Stay tune for my next entry about Karachi. Finally I wish to extendmy sincere appreciation for thise who visiting my page. It gives me lots of motivation to continue with my writings.

Thank you,
Aswana
1.20am on 18th May 2013

No comments: