Labels

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Makro Photos - the Rains


Today, I had finished the 2nd book of the Century Trilogy by Ken Follet "Winters of the World". Book 1, "Fall of the Giant" is about the World War I whilst Book 2 surrounds what triggers the World War II ending with Hitler shot himself in the bunker and the American drops 2 Atomic Bomb in Japan. So far, I had read 4 novels by Ken Follet including my most favourite "Pillars of the Earth" and "World Without End".


Today too, I found out that my cousin sister had accomplished her target in getting a million reader to her blog. How envious. Nope, the truth is I shouldn't be as I write mine as to keep my journals hoping that all the records, photos and memories shall not gone lost. Maybe  1 day my childrens and children's children would be able to know the story of us. Hence, today also I made a list of what I wishes to write, most importantly my travelogue. Having a complete list in hand made me realised that I did not even get what I wanted to write, not even 10% yet. Sigh. When will I finish the long outstanding task?


Last weekend, it was raining on Sunday morning. Hubby was smoking at our favourite spot as he was not able to play tennis. I took my macro lenses and start shooting the plant in our small garden, in fact, what was left after numerous renovation to our intermediate unit house. What I captured suffice to boost my mood. Thereafter, I had my coffee, breakfast, reading and watching hubby tending to the sick bird. 





As for Tottie, this is what he was doing... right in front of me!


No comments: