Labels

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Federer vs Tsonga, QF Aussie Open 2013


It was raining when I came out from the office today. Thus, it took an hour each trip to and from work for my case, mostly everydays. However, I'm getting used to KL traffic by now. What I did was, discipline myself to wakes up at 5.45am everyday and made a pont to leave house before 7am. It gives an ample times for me to have breakfast, reading newspaper, applied make-up etc etc. And in the afternoon, I'll leave office sharp at 5.30pm before the road started to get crowded and jam the traffic, especially along Federal Highway. By 6.30pm I mostly home.

Hubby had joined a tennis club somewhere near Sg Long, where our new house is going to be built. He's been playing 4 to 5 times weekly nowadays compared to once a week at his regular tennis court in Jalan Duta belonging to National Sport Centre. There, he had his tennis colleague since the last 10 years. He was watching Roger Federer playing against Wilfred Tsonga in Australia 's Open 2013 in his tennis attire. He informed sourly tha he couldnt play as rains started earlier in Cheras area. So, I joined him deciding not to cook tonight. The game was already at the 3rd set. Hubby looked so tense as Federer did made numerous enforce error during the game.

As we both admire Federer's skill and being his huge fan since he first won the 1st Wimbledon, we get so stressful and tense with high hopes that he will win all the matches.

The photos that I wishes to share here were some of his action, expression and skills shown in tonight's game. Also attached a photo of Serena William lost to a world ranking 26 from USA.








He made it to the Semi Finals. 2 more match for another grand slam!

Jim Courier, ex USA tennis player doing the interview. I watched Jim Courier played in KL once.

No comments: