Labels

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

New Ladies Group

Date: 5th November 2018

I was supposed to share photos of my new group of friends at this neighbourhood on 5th November 2018, Monday morning. As usual first day at work after a weekend was a really busy day, hence only today, 20th November I remember to write about it. It was 2 weeks ago that my neighbour Husni held a wedding reception for her only son in Putrajaya Convention Centre. Mostly all of our neighbours were gathered for the reception. She had arranged for our group to sit in the same tables of 4. The 11 ladies in below photos were all close to me now. Though we seldom meet but once we did, we were inseparable.


I can now name them one by one. Kak Asmah standing on the left side, becoming a dearest person to my heart as she was dragged by Kak Kamariah (in pink dress on 2nd from right) to hang out with me often over tea, talking about plants and her grandchildren. Nonie, second on the left is younger than me, a pioneer in the neighbourhood. I've been to her house only once for a community meeting before we shifted. Yan, stand next to her is Rashid Sidek's wife who operate a special child school in Kajang and Ayu, next to her claimed that I look a lot like her best friend. Therefore, I told her that I am. Standing next to Ayu is Hana who is a close friend of Mas, stand in the centre with her daughter Keisha. Jue Salam is most friendlier among all. She was supposedly to be my left side neighbour but she sold her unit and built 2 storey bungalow next to Yan's house. She has 3 daughters and I have 3 sons of whom we taught can match. Next is Liza who used to live in Islamabad when her husband was working with Petronas way back in 2008. Standing next to me is Aidea, who is my friend since Karachi time. Aidea and Amran bought the house in front of ours when I told her that the plot is up on sale when she came for our house warming party. It's fated that we became neighbour. I love her, pull stop. Kak Datin Kamariah and Kak Zai's house is separated by the small hill and the water tank on top. I have not been to Kak Zai's house as yet. Kak Zai and husband bought 2 plot of land and built a Balinese concept houses inside and I wanted so much to be invited. 1 day perhaps. Kak Kamariah is my right side neighbour, the closest family of ours of whom my unconditional love is set upon.


The beautiful lady above is Kak Sharifah who has a heart of precious gold. I love everything about her. Hana made the above photo as WhatsApp sticker photo later on. Kak Sharifah house is seated behind Aidea's house and 1 of the pioneer in this neighbourhood too. 


Please take notice of Jee wearing green baju kurung in above photo as she wasn't inside the first group photo. Her family stays on the second house after the entrance gate next to Nonie's house. His son is Nazhif's school friend and Nasrul was attending a tuition at her house way before we move into the neighbourhood. Her husband is the imam at the nearest Surau where most of us gathered for Terawih during fasting month. I'm indeed being very bless with the new surrounding.


One last photo with Husni, the host of the wedding reception. She had been working hard for the party of the only children they had. She look so very pretty and radiant that clearly reflected her happiness that night. I hope I will look the same when Syahirah is getting married. We all know the date already, I mean the date for Syahirah to get married. It will be on 2nd February 2020 @ 02022020. I'm so looking forward as it will be another 14 months to go. Alhamdulillah as the date has now been set.


Remarks: I'm the eldest out of 4 ladies in above photos, putting some weight as it is. That's the price of being overly happy and content. Till next time.

No comments: