Labels

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Condominium unit for rent at Persiaran Alam Damai, Altitude 236

I am desperately looking for a tenant for my ready to enter condominium unit that I bought in Altitude 236. My unit is the second biggest type, Type A which has a floor area of 1,808 sqft after the penthouse. It is overlooking a magnificent view of KL city and the best view of the property, i.e. swimming pool. The developer is none other than my favourite IJM Land. The penthouse on top of the floor was sold close at RM2 million, I was told. Mine was not cheap either, though I have been given a very special price after so many elements of discounts being IJM staff. After viewing most of the property compound for the first time, last weekend, I am really satisfied with my investment. It's all worth it. I'm sharing mostly all photos that I snapped that day in this entry.
Below are the basic feature of the property for future tenant to see and consider should they are interested in renting it.
Rent : RM3,000.00 (three thousand ringgit per month)
Deposit : 3 months rent
Floor area : 1,808 sqft
Bedrooms : 4 (including 1 utility room) fitted with lights, AC and Aircond
Bathrooms : 4 (3 with hot water)
Furnished item : Kitchen cabinet with solid top, kitchen hob & kitchen cooker, curtain railing, grill
Others : 2 balcony (living and utility area)

Please call me at 012-6935168 (local cell phone) and or email me at nooraswana@gmail.com should you keen to inquire further. Thank you.
Entrance from the guest parking lots
Main lobby at Level 1
Decorative panel wall with landscape
Lobby's water fountain at the foyer area
Hard landscape at the curve of residence entrance ramp to the parking lot
Beautiful foyer for guests
A view of my Type A, 1808 sqft unit on level 6 facing swimming pool & city view
The living and balcony, fixed with lightings, fans and AC's
The kitchen and a romantic dining area
There's swimming pool, sauna, gym, BBQ pit and water fountain facing right from the balcony
The island table for breakfast, Fridge can be placed next to it. Black and White, chosen by le hubby
AC's compressor storage area - neat and tidy
View from Bedroom 2
Utility @ maid's room with toilet/shower. The tab is for washing machine & dryer area
Bedroom 2 bathroom
Master bathroom
Bedroom 3 bathroom
AC, lights and curtain railing
Living area next to the main entrance
Nice view from the balcony, sunset is coming from the hill area

1 comment:

Staywithfox said...


This post really too helpful for me, Thank you for sharing.

extended stays hotels
temporary apartments