Labels

Monday, December 28, 2020

A special video by Nasrul "All Around Taiwan", Nash Film

Before I end up the blog entries about our Taiwan trip from 12th till 15th December 2018, about a week, I wish to share the video that has been uploaded by Nasrul in his Youtube Channel, Nash Film. He has been filming the entire trip at his own sweet time and imagination. Although I tried to improve the content to strictly follow our itinerary but he was not bothered to follow my request. As always, he will do what he likes to do following his own way. However, in my own biased opinion, the video turn very lovely. Do enjoy...
With warmest regards to All, Noor Aswana Mustapha Kuala Lumpur 28th December 2020 P/s: I will upload an obligatory entry on 1st January 2021 "Farewell 2020, Welcome 2021" ... InshaAllah!

No comments: