Labels

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Hello 2019, Goodbye 2018

Date: 6th January 2019

I attempted to put a yearly post on 31st December 2018, the last working day of 2018 but to no avail. When the day was long and bored waiting for a new year count down, nothing positive would come, right? Suffice to conclude that in 2018, I stayed focus with finding funds to pay off Nazhif's university fees and recollecting myself to be what I used to be. At the point of writing, there are still 2 more months of university fee installment that yet to be charged to the HSBC credit, i.e. in early February and March 2019. I will be set free from Nazhif thereafter as he himself had promised that he will stop bothering me with funds. Oh dear, how time flies where I can finally remove the heavy burden off my shoulders with Nazhif. With that, I think I can make peace with my self without worry.


Bonus for year ending 2017 was too good, more than 3 months with good increment. But after the change in Government recently, our group of companies has been hit by cutting expenses, ending of the staffs contract employments and offering Employer's Separation Scheme (ESS). So many people from many industries losing their job and salary cutting but I wasn't affected that badly. Allah has been looking after me so well. I received the most highest bonus of one and a quarter month in December pay whilst other people ranging from 0.5 to 1 month. I also received a good salary increment due to grade upgrading though not as good as before the economy was impacted. A lot of our mega project being put held as KIV. Nevertheless I truly indebted and grateful with Allah's blessing. He heard my prayer and He knew that I am nothing without His blessing.


Not many people knew this. I was so confused since young age about celebrating my birthday. My birth certificate as being registered by my late father was on 2nd January 1967. By right, that should be the date that I would be celebrating my birthday. However my mother was telling me that father was away in Terengganu for works and she got her birth and maternity spent in our hometown. He only registered my birth at the Registry office when he took us back to Terengganu with him few months later. I was actually born a year after my brother was born. His birthday is on 16th August 1966. I do not like January as I wanted to be treated of my older age, so, I adopted my brother's birthday as my birthday. People closer to me knew that I only celebrated birthday in August month. It was too late to ratify. Few years ago, I decided to remove my birthday from the Facebook and no longer celebrating except with my very own family. Birthday supposed to be quite as you aged. 


Nobody from the office knew this fact. They are sending me lots of message and wishes few days before my birthday. Though I keep on reminding them not to give me surprises, they still do. I was speechless and over the moon when at lunch break they called me to the meeting room with my favourite pizza, Domino and Secrete Recipe cake. I was feeling overjoy and appreciated with their kind thoughts. Since the pizza box was written "It's all about you", hence I wish to take that as my resolution. From now on, it's all about myself. I want to move from being despair and with doing that I will disregarded my past. I wish to be happy and content with my remaining years on this world. Most importantly I would be smiling widely when Allah has sent Angel Azrael, the angel of death to take me to reunite with Him.


I went out for lunch the next day with Ismail and Fadilah. Fadilah treated an apple pie (the last photo of this entry) as birthday treat. Though I put a distance from my former acquaintance and colleagues I still have a lot of them around me and I'm going to cherish them dearly. In 2019 I want to focus on being happy with my travel plans. But my future travel plan would only be with my dearest family. I will not be going for any oversea trip with friends anymore as family is where you should be at all times. Please get ready as in 2019 I will continue writing on my travelogue yet again. Please continue to support me by reading them ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. LOTS OF LOVE.



5 comments:

travelkida said...

I appreciate your work because i enjoyed reading alot. keep up the good work. Will look forward for more such informative blogs kullu manali tour

avni said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the ultimate part I take care of such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thanks and good luck. manali volvo package

topbeach.in said...

I have to share something and this is related to top beaches and amazing and awesome places to visit in India and outside india if you need tourist visa you can approach us we'll help you to get visa of countries. So why you are stressed, release your stress and find topbeach and places near to you to visit and enjoy your life


places to visit in india, near you, topbeches, top beach and things to do in goa, beach fun and much more on jstech

Thank you for writing can I say something for those people who are looking for one of the best website to find details about latest gadget launch, there price, fac3book, dslr full form, USSd code of airtel, idea and protected text like websites so why you are finding, its here read out

charging time, battery life, Fac3book, DSRL full form smartphone review launch date and much more on jstech1503




topbeach.in said...

srilanka tourist visa, documents require for sri lanka tourist visa, photo requirement for srilanka tourist visa, how to apply sri lanka tourist visa, money require for visa, sri lanka visa

topbeach.in said...

Thank you for sharing such a great post and information,. And I would like to some more detail’s, if you love visiting places, I suggest you kindly visit Khajjiar, this is India’s Switzerland
Khajjiar, best time to visit Khajjiar, how to visit Khajjiar, Indian Switzerland Khajjiar