Labels

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Mamma Mia 2 "Here We Go Again" - Time to celebrate

Date: 17th August 2018

I was just celebrated my 52nd birthday and its a real celebration this time around. My exam was over on 13th August with 2 law papers back to back. It was a horrible feeling as I went blank when listening to my colleague discussing the afternoon paper, an hour before I entered the exam hall. But I tried my level best to answer till my hand couldn't continue writing no more. I decided to stop 20 minutes before the exam time was over. 


The exam aftermath was amazing. I slept, slept and slept. There's a long to do list but I chose to take thing slowly. I'm recovering well and it's all a good feeling. A day after my birthday I invited my sister to go out for a movie. It was a Mamma Mia the 2nd movie of which Syahirah and I waited so long to watch after the 1st Movie was screening in 2008. We felt in love with the 1st movie that we watched 10 years ago as we joined the rest of the audience singing along in this jukebox musical film. It was fun. It was worth to celebrate with, i.e. a real celebration.



The story line this time is even more beautiful than the 1st movie, in my opinion. Syahirah and I both cried on the last scene when Sophie's at her son's christening, felt her late mother's presence while singing "my love, my life". It was a touching moment as I felt my late mother's presence with me too. Everything about the film and how the set was decorate are so soothing, so beautiful to my liking. Unbelievable that the principle photography of the film set in Croatia including the beautiful island, Vis said to be a must visit place when in Croatia.


And below trailer is with the lyrics of the song that reminded me of my late mother and the feeling of love that I have over my daughter, Syahirah. May the 3 of us shall be reunited in the after life as I love to see my late mother again and I'm sure I would miss my daughter Syahirah when I passed away. Amen!



No comments: